Since we can't meet up with you at craft shows this year, we are opening our home studio doors! We totally get that it's nice to try pieces on before making your selections. We have regular hours through November and a few extra options into December. If you can't make any of these times, shoot us a message and we will make sure to accommodate you!
Please note the following protocols in place for all in-person studio shopping appointments:
1. Please wear your mask - we will be wearing ours too.
2. We'll greet you at the door with hand sanitizer (and a smile)
3. You can try on anything that you like - just let us know what you might be looking for and we will pull out some options from our stock. Everything that is touched and tried on will be thoroughly cleaned between shopping appointments.
4. Payment via e-transfer is preferred but we can accept debit and all major credit cards as well.
5. Please arrive on time (not earlier) for your scheduled time - and plan to wrap up within 25 mins, leaving us time to clean everything well before the next visitor.
A few perks of shopping in-person:
- exclusive access to our Sale section
- access to work that isn't listed online (we always have more work than we can list!)
- Every in-person shopper will be entered into a draw for a $50 WBY gift card! Winner to be selected in January.
Thanks & see you in the studio!
Michelle & Amber